Partner for an Innovative World
Founded in February 2000, PACTT is the joint technology transfer office of the University of Lausanne (UNIL) and the University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV).
PACTT stands for Powering Academia-industry Collaborations and Technology Transfer.
- Protection and management of intellectual property,
- Negotiation and management of collaboration contracts with industry and other institutions,
- Promotion of interactions between companies and our institutions and researchers,
- Commercialisation of research results (i.e. license contracts, research and service contracts) and
- Support of local start-up creation.