The University of Lausanne is pleased to inform you about the free and fast track federal entrepreneurship training CTI Business Concept, held again in Lausanne in fall 2016. (CTI: Commission for Technology and Innovation)
A successful career requires not only academic knowledge and technical competence, but also strong business acumen and network.
This 1 semester hands-on inter-university program, designed and taught by experienced entrepreneurs, has been highly appreciated by previous participants (see Testimonials below).
There are many ways in which you will benefit from this program:
• Improve your business skills and to learn the essentials of creating and running a company
• Acquire hands-on experience to validate your business model and to shape a venture idea into a viable business
• Get introduced to the Swiss start-up support organizations and link up with entrepreneurs, business partners and investors
• Mingle with talents from other universities/ institutes to compose a strong team with complementary skills
• Broaden your career perspectives
Only a limited number of participants will be admitted to the program. The selection will be based on the motivation, experience and the personal profile of the applicant.
After the training of 3 months, the best project team from Lausanne will be awarded a discovery trip to London, together with the best Business Concepts of other cantons, to get first exposure to an international environment and to learn from other entrepreneurs.
APPLY NOW HERE before the 15st of July 2016
Period: September to December 2016
Locations: Lausanne, Fribourg, Yverdon, Sierre
Program: 1 day boot camp + 13 evening sessions (Lausanne: Tuesday evenings)
Cost: Free of charge
Phone: 021 353 80 32