Obtain legal advice

UNIL or CHUV researchers, physicians and employees  are welcome to contact PACTT lawyers to get advice and recommendations related to intellectual property matters including copyright issues on scientific publication and internet law, and incorporation of new companies and start-ups.

For other legal issues the following legal services are also at your disposal:

For UNIL employees and researchers the Legal Service (Service Juridique) is competent and at the disposal of members of the university community for all legal matters in connection with their professional activities or in relation with the student status.

For CHUV employees and physicians, the Unit of Legal Affairs (Unité des Affaires Juridiques) is competent for all legal matters in relation with the Hospital activities including but not limited to clinical matters and research, public health, insurances, patients claims.